When I found out my first niece was going to be born, I knew I wanted to make her something special. I decided to collect family stories with the help of her grandmothers & turn them into a book. Keeping the color palette minimal with black and white photos, I set out to design a simple book that would hopefully be treasured for years to come. See all the photos on the project page.
- Linen fabric cover
- Hot pink embroidery thread for binding
- Inside cover paper from Paper Source
- Printed at Jive! printing
- Design by Brittany Murphy
- Bound by the amazing Jenna at Kitty Cat Stevens